Cadanz has the depth of experience to handle the full range of corporate law matters and thereby focuses both on advisory and transactional work. If a conflict arises, Cadanz also assists its clients in corporate litigation.
We service local SME's, blue chip companies and not for profit associations, as well as foreign businesses and investors.
Cadanz is the ideal legal service provider in the following practice areas:
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Private Equity
- Corporate Advice
- Corporate Real Estate
Mergers & Acquisitions
Cadanz has a broad experience in assisting its domestic and international client base in M&A processes and corporate restructurings, including management buy-outs.
Cadanz thereby assists clients from various industries during the whole process, from inception to closing. In particular, Cadanz can assist you in:
- Outlining a procedure for controlled auctions or other sales processes;
- Drafting and negotiating of letters of intent;
- Supervising and coordinating the organization of a data room;
- Carrying out of a legal due diligence;
- Drafting and negotiating of share purchase agreements (share deal) or asset transfer agreements (asset deal);
- Drafting and negotiating of the financing and security interest documentation, in connection with the funding of the transaction;
- Negotiation and drafting of shareholders’ agreements, with the appropriate exit mechanisms.
Cadanz has significant experience in setting up private equity fund structures (including domestic market structures such as Private Privak funds; and local special purpose vehicles) and drafting the full array of legal documents. In addition, we assist private equity clients in the management of and relation to their target companies.
Cadanz will offer sophisticated but efficient solutions to private equity players for their investment and divestment decisions.
Cadanz advises shareholders, boards of directors and management members of both listed and non-listed companies on a broad range of corporate law matters including:
- Capital restructurings;
- Corporate governance issues;
- Conflict solving among shareholders, or between shareholders and the board/management;
- Setting-up of subsidiaries and branches;
- Changes in corporate group structures (via incorporation, liquidation, merger, (partial) de-merger, transfer of (a branch of) activities, etc.;
- Partnerships and not-for profit organizations;
- Bankruptcies and judicial compositions;
- Corporate housekeeping.
Corporate Real Estate
As part of their general M&A expertise, lawyers at Cadanz have gained plenty of expertise in sophisticated corporate real estate transactions, mainly assisting developers in the (forward) sale of high profile real estate projects (shopping malls, office buildings) to professional investors. Our lawyers have also assisted Belgian clients in real estate developments abroad, in close contact with professional advisors on the local market.